If your home is in desperate need of a proper, thorough insulation upgrade, then you’re in the right place. When they say ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away,’ we argue that when it comes to insulation in Virginia Beach, you need the Universal Insulation Doctors to come and give your house a check-up and, if necessary, an operation.
Pest-Guard Attic Insulation in Virginia Beach
New Sub-Floor Insulation by Universal Insulation Doctor
Insulation Services offered in Virginia Beach
We are some of the best insulation contractors in Virginia Beach, and our company offers a wide array of services, including;
- Attic Insulation: There are many reasons to insulate your attic to ensure your house stays cool during the Summer and warm during the Winter. But, more importantly, you don’t want your attic to become an insect sanctuary! So we work with our Universal Pest Guard Insulation to achieve temperature regulation with pest control protection.
- Sub-Floor/Crawl Space Insulation: Choose from fiberglass, cellulose, or rock wool insulation to protect your home from moisture problems, and bugs and aid in the reduction of energy bills. All while keeping your home well regulated.
- Insulation Removal: Old insulation has no place in your home, so choose an insulation company that can remove it the right way. Removing old insulation is a surefire way to improve overall air quality in the home and help make cooling easier.
- New Insulation Installation: Out with the old, and in with the new! We’ll gladly install new insulation for your home to replace the old, outdated insulation we helped remove.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Beyond insulation, there’s nothing more important than a clean air duct for your home. Cleaning air ducts regularly and thoroughly will improve the air quality in your home, making for a healthier home to raise a family.
- Sanitizing and Disinfectant Treatments: Sanitizing and disinfecting your home is a big task, but we’re up for the challenge! Our quality team will use every tool in our arsenal to reclaim your home from bacteria and contaminants to improve the overall cleanliness of your property and improve the quality of life in your home.
Types of Insulation
We have four types of insulation material that we use to do the job just right.
The most common insulation material is always fiberglass due to its budget-friendly nature and because it isn’t an irritant.
Cellulose insulation is made of fire-resistant recycled paper. Thanks to its tightly packed nature, it’s excellent at resisting airflow. This is our exclusive Pest Guard Insulation product. Cellulose insulation with a pest control blend.
Rock wool is crafted through a process of spinning or drawing fibers from molten materials. As a result, you have insulation that’s effective at temperature regulation.
Made from renewable, organic materials, EcoBatt combines sand, post-consumer recycled glass, and ECOSE technology to bring an insulation material of the future.
Are you ready to get your crawl space insulation inspected?
Easy payment options. Service today, pay tomorrow.
- 90 Day Same as Cash
- 6 Month Interest-Free
- Up to 24 Monthly Payments with “0” Down
Home Insulation Contractors in Virginia Beach
If you’re looking for quality insulation services, then look no further than the Universal Insulation Doctor. Located at 1616 Centerville Turnpike Suite 215, Virginia Beach, Virginia, we are ready to insulate your home, business, or office.